Tuesday 13 July 2010

Tyler has left the blog building

Hello little queens! Sorry for this absence of mine. I know that there has been quite a lot of things going on on stardoll. The new makeover... Love it? Hate it? It's up to you. Personally it's not really the location of the messages or the location of the starbazaar this Queen is concerned about. Let's just say that gossip and drama are my favorites. And here it is little Queens. A new gossip for you. Old news you may say? This Queen likes to keep it fresh.

Tyler has officially left another project his firm PR Now. Shock! I am actually surprised what took him so long!

On his failed blog, you can still read his official statement and I must say I cried. I laughed so much little Queens that tears fell down my eyes. Sentences such as "I am not an Elite. I am Elite", well that seriously made my day!

He now said he's focusing on writing for the official stardoll magazine. Let's see how long it takes him to leave, shall we? Also, he's running for coverboy, should we vote? *thinks*



Until then, I know you love me.

xoxo
- The Queen

2 comments:

Beatriz Cerqueira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beatriz Cerqueira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.