Monday 5 July 2010

Could be an algebra exercise...

 Hello, elites,alites,felites,dielites & those reading the blog who shall be left unnamed...

 Remember Fierce magazine's cover?
 Let me refresh your memory.
 Being no algebra lover myself,I could tell you I wasn't too thrilled about "Secret X". Looks like something that had potential to become an Agatha Christie novel...

 Fear no more because the truth has a power like no other disastrous quality.

 I can tell you that I, The Queen of Stardoll and everything else, have found out who X is. And it didn't involve equations the least bit.


  Looks familiar,right? Not mentioning the beautiful styling only Hunnigall can achieve but...look at the facial details. Those familiar, foxy eyes in the same gray-greenish colour. The same petite nose that everyone craves...And last but not least,the same full mouth that looks naturally so and with no silicon enhancements.
 You guessed,right...



 Secret X is VictoriaClors.


 You think the Agatha Christie part ends here? Let me explain, I'm not Miss Marple and I don't look the least bit like her. My name isn't Jane,as far as I'm concerned,either... But I'm 99.9% percent positive VictoriaClors has another mystery left unsolved...


She is Steelone.


 Right ,Steelone. The legendary blonde who had layering skills often compared to fading-star's Isabella.Arci 's. Have a look at VictoriaClors 's friend list. If you knew Steelone you'd know... It's the same people. Plus, Steelone gave all her rares away to VictoriaClors when she left.
 ...And when Steelone left stardoll,only then, Victoria Clors became a superstar member.


 Sounds complicated? Well, not really. It's easy-as-Jane Marple-could-do-it.

 Call me Queen Marple. Suits me best.

 What do you think? Is the fiery Spanish beauty a Hannah Montana in the hiding? Looks like.

 xoxo
-The Queen (of algebra)

4 comments:

illonablyton said...

Duh, she owns half the account. I know who you are...

Alice in Wonderland said...

Not quite VictoriaClors, but very close ;)

Alice in Wonderland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emmie said...

Hahahaha you make me laugh so much! :D
But I'm glad you made this post, super duper thrilled that people are still talking about our last issue, even this long after its release.
But hunny, you're not the first that has thought this, I have to say that it was a mistake that it's so similare to Victoria's doll. We made her from nothing, so the real person wouldn't be recognised, I can see it's working. But keep trying though.
And btw. soo she became SS, ooohhh my she's another person :O
Does it mean that if I become super when my friend leaves I'm her too?!? XD